Haney-Leighton Fund Grantees
The Haney-Leighton Fund Board values the progressive work of our grantees throughout Maine who are working to address root causes of poverty and injustice and provide positive solutions for change. We hope you will connect with them and each other to coordinate and extend your own justice work.
Grantees, please contact the Haney-Leighton Fund at email@example.com with any updates.
- Project: Residency costs and stipends for four BIPOC artists in collaboration with Indigo Arts Alliance.
- Contact: 207 939-5144, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Land in Common
- Project: Work to continue to transform their organizational leadership and culture through training with Embodied Equity Consulting to advance racial justice and economic stability in land access, transfer, and distribution in Maine.
- Contact: 207 754-7575, email@example.com
- Maine Prisoner Advocacy Coalition
- Project: Advocating for expanded outreach and education about COVID-19 vaccinations (Take the Vaccine) in Maine's prisons and county jails.
- Contact: 207 844-1470, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maine Women's Lobby Education Fund
- Project: Convening a policy advisory council of women who are currently or formerly incarcerated and providing training in civic education and engagement.
- Contact: 207 622-0851, email@example.com
- Southern Maine Workers Center (SMWC)
- Project: Expansion of their "From Crisis to Care: A Visual Story, an art-based cantastoria, to hybrid format.
- Contact: 207 200-7692, firstname.lastname@example.org